Dynamic Investments: A Vast Field of
Unique, Fascinating and Actionable Reportage
With the introduction of Dynamic Investments, virtually every aspect of the investing world changes. As a result, the number and types of unique investing-related articles and/or interviews related to this change are endless. The NAOI has started the task of informing the public about Dynamic Investments with the Author's Blog on this site and The Amazing Future of Investing book. We believe that investors will soon look to the financial media for the same.
For this purpose, listed below are "headlines" for articles that will attract the attention of massive numbers of individual investors and financial professionals alike. The first group of articles points to posts in the Authors Blog that can be accessed by clicking the link beside each. The second group of headlines are for articles waiting to be written or interviews yet to be conducted. Each topic will be of intense interest to the audience of any financial media entity. And each will contain actionable information that will improve the investing effectiveness of the reader.
Scan these headlines and if you, as a member of the media, would like to bring any of these topics to the attention of your readers / listeners I will work with you to do so in the format of your choice.
Articles Ready To Print
The following article headlines are from posts in Leland Hevner's Author's Blog. Each has the potential to attract the attention of a massive number of readers. I offer these articles to the media for reporting "as is" or re-purposed to meet the needs of your audience.
- Why and How Investing Must Evolve (published on LinkedIn) Link
- The Next Step In ETF Development - Monetizing ETF Combinations - (published on LinkedIn) Link
- The Stock Market Makes No Sense - That's Why Dynamic Investments DO - Link
- Time-Diversification: The Key to Successful Investing - Link
- 2017 - A New Year, A Better Way to Invest - Link
- The "Trump" Dynamic Investment - Link
- Active vs. Passive Investing - An Unnecessary Choice - Link
- Two Ways of Navigating the Bond Market - Static and Dynamic - Link
These articles and others give members of the financial media the seeds for writing their own articles with input from Hevner, the author of each. To be alerted immediately when new articles are posted to the Author Blog, sign up for our Email Updates at the bottom of any page on this site!
Headlines for Articles / Interviews In-Waiting
Following are ideas for new, original articles made possible by the introduction of NAOI Dynamic Investments. We are available to work with any media organization to write an article or participate in an interview related to each. Where appropriate, links to areas on this site that are directly related to the headline are provided. Where links are not provided, the relevant information is spread throughout the site.
- Dynamic Investments, Is this the Future of Investing? (Link)
- Why Dynamic Investments will bring Millions of New Investors into the Market (Link - Point 15)
- Is It Time to "Kill" Modern Portfolio Theory as the Standard of Portfolio Design? (Link)
- The Investing Risk-Reward Connection: Why It Doesn't Apply to Dynamic Investments (Link - Point 2)
- A Better, Smarter Way of Selecting ETFs for a Portfolio (Link)
- The "Smart" Portfolio Building Block of the Future - It's Not Mutual Funds or ETFs (Link - Point 7)
- Why ETFs Will Soon Overtake Mutual Funds as the Market's Most Purchased Investment Type (Link)
- The Productization of Investing; Has the NAOI Found the "Holy Grail" of Investing? (Link - Point 3)
- How Dynamic Investments Will Revolutionize Retirement Plans - Introducing the "Market-Biased Portfolio"! (Link)
- The Term "Portfolio" Needs to be Redefined - Here's Why (Link - Point 8)
- Buy-and-Hold Portfolios are Dead! - Here's Why
- How Dynamic Investments Shift "Power" to the Individual Investor (Link - Point 15)
- The Surprising New Role for Financial Advisors of the Future (Link)
- Are "Robo-Advisors" the Future of Investing? Not Even Close! Here's Their Fatal Flaw.
- Dynamic Investments - Why Millennials Love Them!
- Why Isn't Personal Investing Taught at any Level of Academia? (Link - Point 14)
- A New Player in the Financial World - The Dynamic Investment Designer (Link - Point 10)
- ....... and much, much more
Each of these headlines/topics will be of tremendous interest to your audience. To use any of them, or to suggest others, please contact Leland Hevner using the information provided on this site's Contact Page. And be sure to sign on to our Updates Email List at the bottom of any page of this site to be alerted when new Dynamic Investment developments are released. Of course we will be glad to help you report on them in the format that you need.
There Will Be Skeptics
The NAOI realizes, perhaps more than most, that the world of investing doesn't change easily. Many readers of DIT-based articles will want to respond with reasons why DI performance claims can't possibly be true. And this is fine. We have answers to their questions / objections. In fact we have already addressed some of them on the page entitled "For Skeptics". But we are ready and willing to address others.
The role of the financial media is not only to inform and educate but also to foster debate. And the replacement of MPT with DIT will do just that. Let the debate begin!
Now go to the last page in this Media Center to see if the architect of Dynamic Investments has any credibility at all. Leland Hevner's CV and media experience are presented next.
The future of investing will not be like the past or the present - it will be simpler, more profitable and less risky!