Leland Hevner's Qualifications, Experience and Accomplishments
A Valuable Resource for the Financial Media
Leland Hevner is the President of the National Association of Online Investors (NAOI) an organization that he founded in 1997. Its mission is to empower individuals to invest with confidence via investing education and innovation. He is also a seasoned commentator for virtually any investing or financial topic that the financial media is talking about.
Leland Hevner Is:
- The President of the National Association of Online Investors - the nation's leading provider of objective investor education in the market today as well as being at the forefront in developing new, innovative concepts and approaches to investing. The NAOI has taught thousands of individuals the art and science of investing.
- An experienced commentator and a valuable media resource on virtually any investing topic. He has appeared frequently on National TV Channels including Fox Business, ABC News and CNBC as well as local stations. And is called on often for comments by the National Print Media including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, US News & World Report and others. See the NAOI Pressroom Page.
- A Certified Financial Advisor
- A Self-Directed, Online Investor since 1992
- A Teacher of Personal Investing at the College Level since 2002
- A Prolific Author of Investing Books and Investing Courses
- Author of the best-selling "The Perfect Portfolio" published by John Wiley & Sons in 2009
- The Creator of the Nation's Only "Individual Investor Certification Program"
- Author of "The Amazing Future of Investing" published by the NAOI. (Pictured at right)
- An Experienced Financial Consultant to Organizations and Governments around the world
- A Scientist by education and an Investment Researcher by trade - He is the lead design architect of Dynamic Investment Theory and NAOI Dynamic Investments
- An expert in the financial areas discussed in the For Professionals section of this site
- Holder of an MBA from the Krannert School of Business at Purdue University and a degrees in Computer Science, Psychology and Russian from the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- For more information, refer to Hevner's page on the NAOI site by clicking here.
Feel free to contact Leland at any time to discuss how the investment/financial topic you are writing or considering will be affected by the introduction of Dynamic Investments.
A Valuable Source for Unique and Insightful Commentary
If you are a member of the media you will find that Hevner can offer unique commentary for any investing or financial related article you are considering. His knowledge of the market based on input from thousands of individual investors who are his students enables him to provide unique insights on a full spectrum of investing issues that are not available from any other source.
About the National Association of Online Investors (NAOI)
Founded in 1997, the NAOI is the market’s premier provider of objective, college-level investing education to the public as well as a leading investment research and consulting organization. To learn more go to the organization's official Web Site at www.naoi.org.
Staying In Touch
New DIT developments and new Dynamic Investment products are coming fast. You can stay current with them in the following ways:
- Sign-up to our DIT Updates Email List found at the bottom of each page of this site. We do not make our email lists available to any third party!
- Periodically read Leland Hevner's Author Blog.
- Put Leland in your media resource contacts list. He will always have a unique, well-informed and interesting perspective on any investing / financial article that you are writing.
Leland can be contacted using the information found on this site's Contact Page.