Easily Transitioning Into the Future of Investing
Dynamic Investment Theory (DIT) sets the rules for creating Dynamic Investments. Showing financial organizations how to use Dynamic Investments most effectively is a function of NAOI Consulting Services.
The use of DIs will have an effect on virtually every area of investing. They can "boost" the returns of existing MPT portfolios. They provide the world of 401k and other retirement plans with far more effective investment options including market biased portfolios. They unlock the value of existing ETF product lines that is currently lying dormant. They provide portfolio managers with a new set of tools for meeting the goals of clients. And they open a vast new field of development for investment creators.
All of these benefits of DIT and many more can be realized by an organization who works with the NAOI via a Consulting Contract that is discussed on this page.
Reasons for Considering the Use of Dynamic Investments
There are many reasons why financial organizations need to take Dynamic Investing Theory (DIT) and Dynamic Investments (DIs) seriously. They fall into two basic categories as follows:
Reactive - For financial service organizations, soon, offering DIs will not be optional to remain competitive. Via The Dynamic Investment Bible book and education classes, the NAOI is making the public aware of the simplicity and superior performance of NAOI Dynamic Investments. Individuals will learn that the simplest DI possible earned 24%+ average annual returns during the period from 2007 to 2016 with minimal risk. They will learn that in 2008, when the market crashed, the Basic DI earned +33% while the stock market lost over 30%. As a result of education courses and NAOI marketing campaigns, the investing public will demand DIs from their advisors. Financial organizations who offer them will gain massive market share. Those that don't will lose market share rapidly. Ignoring DIs is rapidly becoming "non-optional".
Proactive - Being "reactive" to the use of Dynamic Investments is not the best approach to using them to gain competitive advantage. Being reactive means that you are already behind the curve and playing catch-up. A far better approach is being "proactive." By starting NOW to develop a DI product line and a strategy for education, marketing and selling, you take control of the process and dictate the rules. Then let your competitors try to catch-up if they can.
Only by working with the NAOI via a consulting contract will financial organizations be able to take full advantage of the value creation capabilities of Dynamic Investment Theory rapidly, effectively and cost efficiently.
Components of NAOI Consulting
Each NAOI Dynamic Investing Consulting Contract is customized for the organization with whom we work. Tell us your goals and we will show you how to reach them far more quickly and cost effectively using Dynamic Investments than you thought possible. Following are just a few elements of the Consulting Contract our clients will take advantage of.
Knowledge and Experience
1. Knowledge of the Market - The NAOI counts among our greatest assets our knowledge of the investing public and the market for investing products and services. Since 1997 when the NAOI was founded we have taught thousands of people the basics of investing. Our educational material has always been designed to empower individuals to invest with confidence. To do this we interact with hundreds of average investors every year. We spend the time needed to understand how they view the world of investing, the investing process as well and what they like about the financial services industry and what they don't. All NAOI products are designed around this input including Dynamic Investment Theory. We create educational material and investing products based on what the investing public wants, needs and will buy. We are positioned perhaps better than any other organization in the industry to collect and analyze the data needed to do so. This is information that we will share with our consulting clients.
2. Knowledge of Dynamic Investments - The NAOI created Dynamic Investment Theory and Dynamic Investments. based on 5+ years of research, testing and development. We are the market's only source for explaining how DIs work and how they can be used to meet the goals of the companies with whom we work.
Consulting Contract Deliverable Options
The following benefits are available deliverables to NAOI consulting clients. Choose just a few or all for your customized contract.
1. A Catalog of Powerful Dynamic Investments. The NAOI has developed a full product line of optimal Dynamic Investments for a variety of goals. These can be used immediately by our consulting clients. Two such DIs are referenced on this site's Home Page.
2 How to Create Optimal Dynamic Investments for any Goal. There are an unlimited number of DIs that can be created and for an unlimited number of goals. You tell use your goals and we will show you how to develop optimal Dynamic Investments to meet them. This is knowledge that you can use after the contract is completed.
3. How to use DIs to Increase Sales of Existing Portfolio Products. All organizations that create and sell portfolios and/or sell portfolio advice will be able to significantly increase the performance of these products immediately by adding DIs to them. If you design portfolios using MPT asset-allocation methods you can boost performance by treating a Dynamic Investment as simply another asset class and assigning an allocation of money to it. You will be amazed at how the returns of even MPT portfolios will go up while the risk goes down! We will show you how.
4. How to use DIs to increase the Sale of ETF Products. If your organization sells ETFs you can boost the sales of virtually all of them, even those that are about to die on the vine, immediately by placing them in the Dynamic ETF Pool (DEP) of a Dynamic Investment. In a DEP, each ETF is only bought by the DI when it is trending up more strongly than others in the DEP. This structure breathes life into DIs that are too volatile to put in a static, buy-and-hold, MPT portfolio and, as a result have low sales volumes. We will show you how.
5. How to Unlock Hidden Value in An ETF Product Line. If you have an ETF product line today you are almost certainly not taking full advantage of its full value potential. Significant "hidden" value is unlocked by placing lowly correlated ETFs from the product line into the Dynamic ETF Pool of a Dynamic Investment. In essence you are creating new, more powerful, "dynamic" ETF products by combining ETFs you already have. And the effort to extract this value is minimal. We will show you how.
6. How to Dominate the 401(k), TSP and and other Retirement Plan Markets. A large percentage of NAOI students, and the investing public, are investors primarily through employer sponsored retirement plans such as 401(k) or Thrift Savings Plans (TSPs). Most students that we speak with are not happy with their plans citing lack of quality education, limited investment selections and poor performance of "default" investments such as target-date funds. Dynamic Investments are the perfect investment type for these plans. As you can read on this site, even the simplest DI produced 20%+ average annual returns during the decade from 2007 to 2016 with minimal risk. And of course no short-term capital gains taxes apply in these plans. The organization who offers DIs to the trillion dollar retirement plan market will dominate it. Click here for more information.
7. How to Open New Areas of Research and Development. Investment research today is growing stale. Too much time and effort is spent on developing ever more exotic Mutual Funds and ETFs that the public will not buy. And even developments such as robo-advisors do little more than automate obsolete MPT portfolio design methods. Dynamic Investment Theory opens the doors to a wide field of new and original research not constrained by MPT rules. DIT sets the rules for true advancements in the field of investing - not the sideways developments that are common today. The organization that learns how to design, market and sell DIs will capture a massive new clientele and create significant new revenue streams that do not exist today. We will show you how.
8. A Transition Plan into the Future of Investing. DIT is a fundamentally new way of investing. It can enhance MPT portfolios but it can also replace them. Such a change will not happen overnight. The NAOI can show your organization how to create a transition plan to the dynamic future of investing that will minimize disruption to current operations. This can be done through the use of a variety of "hybrid" MPT/DIT portfolio products that the NAOI has developed. We can show you how to develop, use and market them.
9. How to Market DIs to the Public. The NAOI has "field-tested" the use of Dynamic Investments by working with students willing to make the leap to the future of investing, today. Without exception they are "hooked." None will now go back to owning MPT-based portfolios - they will only use Dynamic Investments in one of the formats we teach. Based on these experiences the NAOI can show you how to market DIs to the public. There is a right way and a wrong way. We can show you how to do it right by combining education with better, next-generation products.
Standing Out in a Crowded Field
Input from the public has told us that all financial organizations look alike in today's investing world . They all appear to offer the same products and services. Individuals have told us that they select an organization with whom to work based on sales pitches, TV commercials, sponsored radio programs and recommendations from friends and family. For financial organizations, then, competitive advantage is found mainly in how much money they can dedicate to advertising - not in the quality of their offerings.
This is not how it should work. People need to be able to select a financial services firm based on demonstrably better investment products and services. By working with NAOI Dynamic Investments and DIT methods your organization gains a massive competitive advantage by doing just that - offering investment products that perform far better than today's MPT portfolios. If your organization offers DIs and your competitors don't, you win. We can show you how via an NAOI Consulting Contract.
Leland B. Hevner's Qualifications and Contact Information
Leading any NAOI Consulting Contract will be Dynamic Investing Theory creator, Leland Hevner. His background, education and experience are discussed in the About section of this site and in more detail on the NAOI corporate Web site here.
As a brief overview, Leland Hevner is:
- The President of the National Association of Online Investors - the nation's leading provider of objective investor education in the market today as well as being at the forefront in developing new, innovative concepts and approaches to investing.
- A Certified Investment Advisor
- A Self-Directed, Online Investor since 1992
- A Teacher of Personal Investing at the College Level
- A Prolific Author of Investing Books and Investing Courses
- The Creator of the Nation's Only "Individual Investor Certification Program"
- An Experienced Financial Consultant to Organizations and Governments
- An Investment Researcher - He is the Developer of Dynamic Investment Theory and NAOI Dynamic Investments
- An expert in the areas discussed in the For Professionals section of this site
- A media presence as a tireless advocate for the Individual Investor. He has been interviewed on National TV Financial Programs and quoted frequently by the National Press. More information is found in the NAOI Press Room.
- Holder of an MBA from the Krannert School of Business at Purdue University and a degrees in Computer Science, Psychology and Russian from the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Contact Leland using the information on the Contact Page of this site to discuss how he can work with your organization to prepare for, and lead the industry into, a "dynamic" future of investing.